TRM is an expert remediation contractor working on contaminated land and brownfield projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
For over 20 years, TRM has been trusted to deliver hundreds of remediation projects, relying on our extensive knowledge and expertise to help overcome the challenges of brownfield sites for our customers.
- To help our customers realise the potential of their landbank.
- Release the value of customer land assets for further development.
- To help manage liabilities associated with polluted areas.
- To provide a full service from design to completion, responsive to the challenges brownfield remediation can pose.
- Deliver cost-effective projects on time and on budget using our extensive experience and expert knowledge.
Whilst providing our services to the highest levels of health and safety practice.
Expert contractors in land and groundwater remediation
TRM's design, installation and project management services utilise a series of ex-situ and in-situ biological, chemical, physical and thermal technologies to remediate polluted soil and groundwater.
Our services are used by environmental and engineering consultants, civil engineering contractors, building & property developers, land managers and developers, private land owners, local authorities and utility providers and delivered across a number of sectors including:
- Brownfield Sites
- Petrochemical Industry / Chemical Manufacturers
- Petrol Stations & the Automotive Industry
- Landfills / Scrap Yards
- Former Gas and Coking Works
- Water Industry
- Defence Industry
- Landfill Sites
- On-site treatment of fuel / solvent / chemical spillages
- Infrastructure Projects
As part of our continued committment to delivering innovation, TRM in partnership with HMVTRS, is proud to offer Electrical Resistance Heating thermal remediation technology - a remediation system helping to provide quicker access to brownfield sites for developers.
Call 0115 932 7222 for any remediation advice or enquiries or visit our key contacts page for more information